In this conversation with Keith McCullough we discuss key trends in global macroeconomics as well as monetary policy and market signals.
Watch our comments on:
- The Chinese slowdown has nothing to do with trade wars
- European Union challenges. Low growth, high interventionism.
- Why central banks ignore demographics.
- The US economy is more robust, but slowdown is inevitable.
- What can we expect from central banks going forward?
- Follow the money. The importance of money supply growth in the investment process without ignoring fundamentals.